Moment of truth
A determining factor for the success of your organization is the added value that your employees deliver during the one-to-one customer contacts. A consultancy discussion, complaint handling or request for an offer; we call all these types of contacts moments of truth. During these moments you can set yourself from your competitors. The quality of these moments makes or breaks the customer relationship.
In order to be able to steer on the quality of these moments (and improve this if possible) the customer feedback system Performitor® has been developed.
What is Performitor® :
- Is a unique tool which gives continuous and real-time insight in the feedback from your customers with regard to important moments of contact, the so-called “moments of truth”, through an online dashboard.
- Is a custom-made tool. The questions that your customers will be asked and the way in which the results are reported in the online dashboard will be coordinated with you.
- Works with the principle of the “short feedback loop”. Directly after the moment of contact customers will receive an email with a link to a short questionnaire. The results are immediately available in the online dashboard.
- Can be used by you to steer on the quality of the services. Customer feedback can be viewed per individual employee. This will give you real input to coach your employees. The feedback can also be viewed per individual customer so that you are able to take follow-up action, for instance in case of a complaint, question or problem.
- Is extremely user friendly. Each employee, team leader and manager has insight in the correct results and can start using these. Market research or system knowledge is not required.
- Does not require installation or integration in your systems. Performitor® is browser based. Results are always accessible from each workplace. Naturally the information is secured; each user receives a personal login code and password.
- Has several options to export specific data or reports to Excel or PDF. This will enable you to perform additional analyses or to link relevant information to a customer or employee file.